About Me

My photo
NC, United States
Hello, my name is Debbie! I have always enjoyed writing, even as a teenager. I live in beautiful rural North Carolina. I grew up in NC, and Chicago, Ill. Traveled to California and Okinawa, Japan. I'm so glad to be back home, where I intend to stay. I have two children which are grown now, and a grandson age 5. Been married twice, currently separated now for 5 years. Geez, the marriage thing is very difficult. I've been in the pet business for over 10 years, and working with animals for over 30 years. I love my animals, which I've had many of. From fish to snakes to presently 9 dogs, and my precious Java Macaque Monkey "Madie". I've had her since she was three weeks old, she's now 8 years old. She sits in my lap and watches me write, I think she's jealous of the PC. My pages will consist of numerous true life experiences with all kinds of animals, puppies and my adorable monkey "Madie" Please interact with me. I have over 26 yrs of experience with animals, from fish to reptiles. Feel free to share your stories, ideas, questions, or suggestions with me. I look forward to sharing with you all! Thank you for stopping by.

Owning a Pet Monkey

Owning a Pet Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment